LUXURY KITTENS SCOTTISH FOLD
1. Our kittens/cats are sold as pets and must be spayed or neutered by 7 months of age due health reasons. New owner must send a proof of spaying/neutering when it gets done, otherwise fee of double the purchase price of the kitten/cat will apply.
2. Kittens/cats from Luxury Kittens Scottish Fold shall never be placed into, sold or given away to any pet shop or any type of research facility. The New Owner will offer the kitten/cat back to the Luxury Kitten Scottish Fold if they are no longer willing or able to keep this cat/kitten. Shipping cost and vet expenses in this case are the sole responsibility of the New Owner and there will be no refund.
3. Our kittens are sold as indoor cats only. Luxury Kittens Scottish Fold does not guarantee the kitten's/cat's behavior or personality. Please read our contract carefully and understand that purchasing and adopting a kitten/cat is a significant responsibility. Many things affect a kitten's/cat's health such as nutrition, stress, it's environment, other pets, children, etc. We produce healthy kittens from healthy parents. These kittens/cats are living creatures with their own personalities and traits. Please consider this and all possible issues you may deal with raising a kitten/cat before you purchase a kitten/cat.
4. New Owner should introduce a kitten to family & friends slowly in order to keep stress level down. If kitten is going to a multi pet home, New Owner agrees not to expose kitten to any animals until kitten/cat is examined by a licensed vet within 5 days of purchase. If buyer fails to quarantine kitten/cat as described above, all guarantees are null and void.
5. GENERAL HEALTH GUARANTEE
To the best of the Luxury Kitten Scottish Fold's knowledg , New Owner is receiving a healthy kitten/cat free of any hereditary malformations ( genetic defects), or life threatening congenital defects. To validate this guarantee, New Owner has 5 days from date of purchaseto have licensed veterinarian examine the kitten/cat. If the kitten/cat is not verified healthy by a licensed veterinarian, the New Owner has 72 hours to return the kitten to the Luxury Kitten Scottish Fold. Written documentation from a licensed veterinarian describing the health problem must accompany the kitten upon return. If New Owner returns a kitten/cat in compliance with these conditions, Luxury Kitten Scottish Fold will replace the kitten/cat with one equal value when available. Health certificates, exams, tests, shipping costs and all other medical and vet expenses are the sole responsibility of the New Owner. Failure to have the kitten /cat examined within5 days from the date of purchase will void this health guarantee and return policy. No health guarantee will be honored if this kitten/cat dies of a virus from contact with another animal. Luxury Kitten Scottish Fold provides a warranty for genetic defects for 180 days. Luxury Kitten Scottish Fold is not responsible for FIP. New owner understands that Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP) is a viral disease of cats caused by certain strains of a virus called the feline coronavirus. The coronavirus is as common in cats as the common cold is in humans and normally not dangerous at all. Cats infected with coronavirus generally do not show any symptoms and it resolves itself just like the common cold. However, in a small percentage of cats infected with the coronavirus, either by mutation or an anomaly of the immune response, the infection progresses into clinical FIP. Once a cat develops clinical FIP the disease is progressive and almost always fatal. There is no definitive tool for detecting FIP in live cats at this time and there is no cure. Just because a cat tests positive for coronavirus it does not mean that it has or ever will develop FIP. Because the coronavirus is so prevalent in domestic cats it Is impossible to guarantee against it or FIP.
New owner should be aware that during times of the stress, such as moving to a new home, being shipped by the plane, or meeting new people and animals, cats can exhibit a variety of symptoms, such as sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose, lack of appetite, constipation, or diarrhea. This is completely normal and usually of short duration.
If New owner has any concerns, New Owner must notify Breeder immediately..
All sales are final after 5 days.
Kittens will be vaccinated at the appropriate age only when pet is in excellent health. First immunization (feline Rhinotracheitis, Calici, Panleukopenia) and deworming should be given at 8 weeks of age. Second vaccine and deworming should be given at 11 weeks of age. The third one at 14 weeks. Another booster may be administered 1 year from the third vaccination.
New Owner agrees that rabies vaccine will be given to kitten after 4 months of age and not in conjunction with another vaccine, treatment, surgery, injury or illness. One rabies booster may be administered no earlier than one year from the initial vaccination. The vaccine should not be repeated less than 3 years per the vaccine label. In areas where annual rabies vaccination is required owners are encouraged to obtain a waiver from their vet for the term of 3 years and even beyond based on titer levels. New Owner will not vaccinate kitten/cat with modified live FIP vaccine, Leukemia vaccine ( FeLV), Ringworm, Bordetella (Bordetellosis) or Chlamydia ( Chlamydiosis) or any combination vaccine that contains live or killed Leukemia or MCK Vaccine ( Ringworm). If either of these vaccines is administered to the kitten/cat, the health guarantee is null and void. Vaccination with any newly developed vaccine, or a vaccine not specifically listed on this contract voids the health guarantee. Do not use modified live vaccines except/unless opting for a nasal vaccine over an injection to avoid injection site sarcomas. No vaccine will be given within 30 days of another vaccination, surgery illness, injury, shipping or other stress.
Kitten's diet must be made up of a quality canned and dry food from our list of recommended brands. Water should be always provided in glass or stainless steel dishes in room temperature. Fresh filtered water must be provided daily for this pet. No human food please!!! No milk!
8. We require that only natural, organic, not toxic household cleaners, detergents, dish soaps be used on any surface of dishes the cat may come into contact
9. LITTER TRAINING
Our kittens/cats are litter trained. When you bring a kitten/cat to a new place it's better to keep it in small room with water, food, litter box and comfortable sleeping bed or cat tree. Litter box should be wide enough, we recommend covered litter box so the kitten will make less mess.
10. FLEA CONTROL
We recommend Advantage II Flea Treatment for Kittens 2-5 lbs. This highly-effective, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to kill all life stages of fleas on contact with no painful biting required. With three-way protection that kills the eggs, larvae and adults, it breaks the flea life-cycle to help prevent re-infestation of your pet and your home. The waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing; for use on kittens and cats 8 weeks or older and weighing between 2 and 5 pounds.
11. The parties agree that this contract represents the entire agreement between New Owner and Luxury Kitten Scottish Fold and that no other representations have been made regarding the kitten/cat described above. Any disputes, mediation or legal proceedings will take place on Los Angeles County in the state of California.
12. Once New Owner receives and pay for the kitten/cat, New Owner agrees to this contract with or without their signature.